- Centerpark is aptly named for its prime location halfway between the bustling cities of Austin and San Antonio.
- With direct access to the I-35 corridor, Centerpark is uniquely positioned on a highly trafficked thoroughfare for national and international commerce.
- Though a popular city in its own right, San Marcos benefits from highly competitive tax rates than the larger cities to its north and south.
- San Marcos’ booming population brings in a competitive, well-educated work force that is expected to more than double in population by the year 2020.
- This area benefits from more competitive tax rates, easier building and permitting, as well as a convenient location within a Triple Freeport Zone.
- Centerpark San Marcos is nestled in the natural surroundings of the San Marcos River and the Texas Hill Country.
Click for more information on San Marcos:
Centerpark’s close proximity to I-35 gives it easy, unlimited access to the major artery of transportation between the largest commerce districts in Texas, including two international airports. We know how vital the location of a distribution center or regional headquarters can be to its success and how that success rides on how quickly it's able to move inventory.
We visualized Centerpark with all of this in mind, which is why our unique location at the center of these major cities, in an accessible, fast growing region, makes it the most optimal business locale for increasing your distribution efficiencies and growing revenue. If you can see yourself at the center of it all, we’d be honored to have your business at Centerpark.